Sunday 1 May 2016

My Neighbour Wellington Blog - Peninsular War Resources


If you are on the lookout for some great down-load resources of dress and scenes from the Peninsular War can I direct your attention to Sara Saydak's blog.

http://myneighborwellington.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/free-downloads.html

Sara has kindly posted links to free books that are really useful to the Peninsular War enthusiast, when it comes to getting period views of the scenery, uniforms and civilian dress that really help in capturing the look in our games.

Personally, I had been looking for a copy of Major St Clair's prints, as seen above, for a while now as the detail in his pictures is exquisite, as this one of British troops on the march crossing the Mondego River in 1810.

I would also recommend the classic illustrations from Leveque.

Check them out at "My Neighbour Wellington"

No comments:

Post a Comment